Logic Net Worth
Logic Net Worth(American Singer Rapper Songwriter Net Worth)
Logic Net Worth Logic is an American Singer, Rapper, Record Producer, and Songwriter. Logic got the interest of the music in his childhood. He used to sing songs in the school and his teachers and classmates appreciate him and encouraged him for his bright future. Logic Net Worth is Around $14 Million. He started his musical career in the year of 2009 and got the huge amount of fame among the people of the united states and all over the world. His mixtapes including Infamous, Broke and young were released in the 2010 and got the nice recognition in the united states of America. Logics album named Everybody peaked on the number 1 in the US Billboard top 10 Hot. He sang many songs which got a nice repute in the united states and all over the world. He achieved many awards and achievements in the industry of music.
Sir Robert Bryson Hall II born in Rockville, Maryland, U.S. on 22nd January 1990. At the age of 14 logic met his mentor Solomon Taylor. Logic got the interest in rap and hip-hop music after watching the movie kill bill and after that, he started singing songs and started rapping because he wants to become the artist and rapper. After the success of his previous songs and albums, he got the huge amount of fame and reputation among the people of the united states of America. Logic spent his more childhood in the west park Maryland. Logics father suffered from a cocaine and his mother suffered from the alcohol addiction.
Logic Important Information
|Full Name||Sir Robert Bryson “Bobby” Hall II|
|Date of Birth||22nd January 1990|
|Place of Birth||Rockville, Maryland, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, Rapper, Songwriter and Record Producer|
|Ethnicity||Black & White Mix|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Logic Net Worth
Logic Interesting Facts
- Rationale had a harsh youth as he used to live with his family on Sector 8 lodging and they depended on welfare, sustenance stamps, and social administrations for their survival.
- His mom was alcoholic and regularly used to racially manhandle him. She likewise had encountered prostitution and medication manhandles and was wounded and assaulted. She even attempted to stifle him to death as a youngster.
- Logic additionally had a stressed association with his dad, who was missing from quite a bit of his youth and was a cocaine junkie. Actually, his siblings used to pitch cocaine to him.
- In his more youthful days, he battled with vagrancy and completed various odd occupations at the same time to keep himself fiscally above water.
- To manage his savage and ad-libbed past, he later enrolled the assistance of a specialist.